Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bigger Pictures

I just updated our blog template. Check it out, we can finally post pictures that are 935 pixels wide. The format is a bit overwhelming because many people's monitor may not be able to handle the large dimension.

Here are more pictures from Boston. Technically, it was a "vacation" but I really spent most of my time testing, researching, thinking on ways to improve on photography. Boston is like a second home town to me. I love all the public spaces and cityscapes.


Edit: ok.  Apparently I didn't get it right. My blog is bigger in format but the pictures are still the small under whelming size.  I will keep trying.

Edit 2:  I figured it out.  Apparently there is no easy way of doing this.  I had to individually edit the image size in html.  Currently the horizontal images are 600 pixels wide.  And the vertical images are 400 pixels wide.  All images are hosted off site for best results.  









My niece Anja and my sister.

No comments: